In order to create the best possible possibilities for students and entrepreneurs in the SUND Hub, we have a large number of partners, friends and collaborators in the innovation ecosystem.
In addition to our domain experts, we are open for collaboration with stakeholders and interested partners within a wide range of areas, either for ad-hoc sparring with selected teams that need your specific skills or as input for our events.
We also collaborate with startups looking for students for projects and internships.
We are passionate about making innovation and entrepreneurship an offer to all students at the University of Copenhagen and we are very interested in taking an active part in the academic activities.
For example, with:
- Sparring with academic supervisors on academic internships and innovation projects
- Presentation on innovation and entrepreneurship offers to students on courses
- Feedback on ideas that students have worked on in courses
- Presentation on business models, pitch training or short intro to selected innovation methods.
Approximately 70% of the teams in the SUND Hub work with solutions and products in the healthcare sector. We are very interested in collaborating with healthcare professionals and stakeholders who want to provide feedback, insights or get inspiration from the student’s work with new innovative ideas and solutions.
- Join our events as a guest speaker and share your experience
- Share your own relevant events if you want to reach our to our students
- Become a domain expert on a specific area and help our teams and early stage startups with advice
- Join the Challenge Track where students and healthcare professionals from the Capital Region work together on solving real life challenges
SUND Hub collaborates with startups seeking students from the University of Copenhagen for academic internships and other collaborations.
Collaboration with a student
The students have a high academic level and only the imagination set the limits on what tasks and projects they might be able to solve in the company. Companies can assistance for:
- specific tasks performed by an academically qualified student.
- planning and implementing major or minor projects.
- access to specific competencies in an area where the company wants to optimize, develop or solve challenges.
- access to relevant knowledge, research and methods from the student's field of study.
- a competent, committed and curious partner who can bring new energy to the startup company.
The company contributes to the student's learning process with experience, resources and networks, as well as professional relevant work assignments. SUND Hub assists companies in advertising project and internship proposals, matching relevant academic environments and mentoring students during the collaboration.
What is a project-oriented course in a startup?
Students at the University of Copenhagen do an unpaid academic internship in a startups as part of many degree programs. An internships is typically lasts 3-6 months at the company.
During the internship the student receives guidance from an academic supervisor at his / her study program and participates in workshops on innovation and entrepreneurship in either the Human & Legal Innovation or the SUND Hub. At the end of the internship the student completes an exam.
How do I do it?
Contact SUND Hub / firstname.lastname@example.org for a talk about your needs, challenges and opportunities to collaborate with students.